Computer Forensic Consultant
Job Description / Title: Computer Forensic Consultant
Status: Full-time, immediate start, 6 month probationary period
Pay: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
Holidays: 20 days
Responsible To: Forensic Director
Parking: Free Parking
Location: Bridgend, South Wales
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Forensic Consultant within Fields Associates you will manage and conduct computer forensic investigations, compile forensic reports within agreed deadlines, liaise with clients on a daily basis, and provide evidence at Court or Tribunal as necessary.
Qualifications & Experience:
A Computing based Degree and/or experience in computer forensic investigations. Ideally, applicants should have formal forensic training, at least three years experience in computer forensic investigations, and have experience of providing evidence in Court.
- A highly professional approach.
- Proven computer forensic skills.
- Court witness experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with members of the Legal Profession and Constabulary.
- An understanding of the procedurals involved in assembling evidence to bring to trial.
- A commitment to continued development of technical knowledge.
The position is based in Bridgend, however, the role will require extensive travel throughout the UK and consequently a Full Clean Driving Licence will be required.
Additionally, due to the sensitive nature of the post, the successful applicant will be required to submit a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.