Fields Associates is committed to protecting the identity and privacy of our website users and customers.
We will only use information submitted by users of our website and/or services in accordance with our ISO 9001 privacy policies and procedures, which state:
- IP addresses, names and contact details of all website users and customers of our data recovery services are considered confidential information by Fields Associates.
- That confidential information will not be passed to any third party individuals, corporations or organisations.
- Telephone numbers & Email addresses will not be provided to any third party.
- That all confidential information will be used by employees of Fields Associates only.
- This information may be used by internal staff to improve the service we provide which may result in e-mail and/or telephone communication from our representatives.
- Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Strict security procedures are followed whenever your information is obtained and stored. Our online enquiry and application forms use 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available. This ensures it is virtually impossible for unauthorised third parties to access or read your personal information.
Digital evidence is now more important than ever to the construction of a successful case. Unfortunately, the correct way to handle and examine such evidence is in a seemingly constant state of flux. Keep up to date with the latest changes and stay ahead of the curve by subscribing to our newsletter. Simply enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe: