At Fields Associates, we specialise in the recovery of the digital “fingerprints” left by the routine use of computers. Even erased files can be recovered and examined, ensuring that you have all the evidence available to support your investigation.
Established in 1999, we have earned an impressive reputation in the detection, analysis and presentation of computer evidence in the broadest range of criminal activities. These include fraud, extortion, data theft, child pornography and Internet abuse.
Our clients include legal firms, international banks, blue chip companies, law enforcement and military organisations.
Terms & Conditions
No variation to these terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between Fields Associates and the applicant. The booking of any course is regarded as an acceptance of the terms & conditions.
Placement, Commencement & Duration
Course placement(s) will be confirmed by Fields Associates in the Course Confirmation email. The course commencement date and duration will also be specified in the email.
Courses are designed for delivery at Fields Associates premises. However, in certain instances courses can be held at your place of work. The course venue (along with directions if appropriate) will be specified in the Course Confirmation email.
For students with physical impairment:
- Wheelchair access throughout ground floor of current premises (classroom and toilet facilities on ground floor)
- Completely level ground floor with no steps
- Classroom has a wheelchair area offering non-obstructed views of tutor
- Disabled parking directly outside premises
- New premises have wheelchair access throughout including a lift (move to new HQ anticipated in the Summer)
For visually impaired students:
- PC accessibility options will be optimised to individualís needs (e.g. high-contrast display, increased font/image/mouse size, etc)
- All print material will have a font size of at least 16pt
- High colour contrasting diagrams or printouts if necessary
- Visually impaired students are welcome to audio record tutorials
- Tutor awareness of visually impaired student needs, such as always facing class when speaking
- Guide dogs welcome, with every effort made to ensure that their needs are catered for
For deaf and hearing impaired students, tutorís follow clear communication principles:
- Speak clearly and unhurriedly
- Face forward when talking for ease of lip reading
- Avoid obstructing tutorís face, or when dimming light, keep sufficient light on tutorís face for ease of lip reading
- Minimise background noise
- As deaf students cannot listen and write at the same time, offer advanced access to course materials and allow ample time for students to make notes before progressing
Additionally, all course materials (including PowerPoint presentations) will be given to all students on a USB thumb drive prior to the course, and whenever courses are held externally, the venue will be selected, in part, with regard to their disabled access facilities.
All courses are devised and run by Fields Associates and are specifically aimed at legal professionals. A suitably qualified Digital Forensics Expert will tutor all courses. Fields Associates will make every effort to cover all the topics outlined in the relevant course summaries. Fields Associates accept no liability for failure to cover all or any part thereof and reserves the right to vary the course contents at any time without reference or notification to the applicant. Neither the statement of objectives nor any other matter contained in the course information shall constitute any representation condition or warrant that the applicant or his/her representatives will achieve the objectives stated or otherwise achieve any particular level of knowledge or competence. In the event that CPD (Continued Professional Development) accreditation is not awarded to a particular course, a full refund will be provided.
Course Fees & Payment
All course fees stated on the website are inclusive of VAT. For courses held at a Fields Associates site, all travel or provision of accommodation/living expenses shall be met by the applicant. All fees must be received by Fields Associates as cleared funds before the commencement of the course. We accept the following payment types: cheque, debit card, credit card and cash. Please do not post cash as we can not be held responsible for loss of post.
Fees will not be refunded unless the course is cancelled by Fields Associates. Fields Associates cannot take responsibility for other costs incurred by applicants. Fields Associates reserve the right to cancel any course but will always make every effort to give reasonable notice in writing.
In the event of non attendance or cancellation by the client, the following refund policy will apply:
- Non attendance - no refund given.
- If a cancellation is made one month or less before the start date of the course, no refund will be given.
- If a cancellation is made prior to one month before the start date, 20% of the course fee will be charged.
The applicant acknowledges that all course material or copies thereof are the property of Fields Associates, and are subject to copyright in favour of Fields Associates. Neither the applicant nor his/her representatives will copy the whole or any part of those materials without the written consent of Fields Associates.
The liability of Fields Associates for direct loss arising out of the use of course instruction, course material, or this website, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, is limited to the total value of the transactions under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events.
Fields Associates provides a full customer care service and it is our intention to deal promptly with all complaints that may arise in relation to our service within 14 days of receipt of complaint.
By purchasing from us, your details will be entered into our customer database. We will never sell or otherwise share your name, email address, or other personal information with any other business or marketing campaign without your permission. We will however, send you information from time to time detailing our course updates and special offers. You may opt-out of receiving these notifications at any time after purchasing by using the un-subscribe link provided. All members' personal data will be saved in accordance with UK and EU privacy laws and the Data Protection Act 1998.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Contact us today and find out how we can help. All approaches are treated with the strictest confidence.